With a twenty-year track record in investment banking and capital markets, Rob guides the origination, due diligence, and underwriting for all PACE transactions for RAHILL clients.
Rob’s experience includes:
- Vice President at IronRock Capital Partners, providing high impact funding to entrepreneurs, expanding businesses, and developers, raising and deploying private capital through traditional structures and public-private partnerships.
- Vice President at Private Capital Research, outsourcing deal flow origination for private equity funds, family offices, and corporations to produce investment opportunities fitting their low to mid- market investment criteria.
- Principal at Net Lease Holdings, managing operations, acquisitions, and credit underwriting for commercial and industrial real estate acquisitions via sale-leaseback transactions.
- Vice President at Thompson Street Capital Partners, managing deal execution and deal origination.
- Vice President, Corporate Finance/Investment Banking at Bear Stearns & Co., serving the Natual Resources and Technology industries.
A.B., History, Princeton University
M.A., History, American Economic, Pepperdine University