Work at RAHILL
Job Title: Regional Vice President, Deal Origination
Location: Kansas City, Denver, Los Angeles, Austin, Dallas, Houston
As a full time employee, the Regional Vice President will identify and qualify opportunities for C-PACE financing for commercial buildings, manage the sales process, and remain involved through closing. RAHILL provides training, resources and support for the sales process as well as overseeing the complete underwriting and funding process.
Typical customers include commercial real estate developers, facility owners, and facility management providers looking to modernize old buildings and/or leverage C-PACE in their capital stack to drive real estate investment. An average C-PACE project size is $2M to $10M, which represents around 20% of the appraised value of the building. The average sales cycle is four to eight months.
Regional Vice President Duties:
A successful Regional VP is expected to close at least $10M of commercial PACE transactions annually. Additionally, the Regional VP is expected to:
• Develop and execute sales and marketing plans.
• Identify opportunities, meet with customers, negotiate and close deals.
• Develop proposals and supporting financial proformas for RAHILL projects.
• Manage customer engagement through the project closing.
• Establish and maintain relationships with key customers, C-PACE program administrators, industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• Takes leadership roles in local real estate and commerce related organizations.
• Monitor C-PACE market conditions including legislation and regulation, competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
• Maintain pipeline, contacts, and tasks in CRM system.
• A minimum of ten years of sales and business development in the finance industry.
• A strong existing network within the local commercial real estate community.
• Financial acumen and/or financing experience.
• Experience working with MS Excel, MS Word, and CRM Software.
• Experience in negotiating and managing $1m+ contracts.
• Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
A combination of commission and base salary are available for qualified applicants. Successful Deal Originators will earn upwards of six figures.
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org